Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TAG...You're it!


I've been tagged by Melanie from Le Petit Cabinet de Curiosites

The rules are :
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment so they know they've been tagged
~

What can I tell you...Oooh, this is tough...

1~ I have a little dog named Daisy & she is my sunshine! I treat her like my own child & my husband gets jealous!
2~ I have an outrageous number of shoes! The higher the better! I love a beautiful shoe.
3~ I do not cook well, I'm so embarrassed but I am an awful cook, I will do ANYTHING to get out of it.
4~ I am an avid reader, I'll read anything, anywhere.
5~ I am new to blogging & I so desperately want to have a beautiful site like so many others I have been reading, the amount of beauty & people who appreciate it and are so eager to share is incredible! I am so excited.
6~ My Mom taught to love all things French, she was an interior designer & my best friend in the entire world, every blog I post reminds me of her.


NOW I Give a tag to .........let me think about it. I am so new that I have not many friends out there, here's hoping to make some new friends...
~To Ness at Marley & Lockyer because she is Fabulous & one of my absolute faves!

~To Fifi at Fifi Flowers Design Decor because I am HUGE fan of hers

~To Terri at Wind Lost because she has inspired me so! Not only in beauty but in living ones life in such a positive way.

~To Alys at Paris Couture Antiques because she has the most beautiful finds in her boutique and because it was her blog that the first I ever read & started this new journey for me! Thanks Alys!

~To Stacey Steimle at Stacey Steimle ~ Junk Princess because her photos inspire me & I get to go to the lovely places she writes about because I live so close!

~To Stacy at La Boudoir because I happened upon her site and was enchanted
Bisou Mon Amis!
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging and thank you for the fabulous comments. It's pretty cool when you live near an area that someone blogs about and you get the chance to visit them. Have a fantastic day! Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith,
    I was checking out all the sites you tagged and a lot of them did not show up. I thought you might want to check this out.
    smiles,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will add you name to the list of people who have tagged me with a link to you! Since I just posted 6quirky things about me yesterday.
    Make sure you visit me... I will have to add you to my blog of blogs I love to visit since j'adore French things! I am working on another Parisian series of Paintings!
    ENJOY blogging!
    Fifi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking me. I will get something posted right away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are already a great blog ! Thanks for answering this tag ! I'm sure you will meet some new friends on the blogosphère

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, I have just recently done the tag game (about a week ago) I will add you to the list of links. It was the same game, so you can see my boring answers there. Sorry Flower!
    Thanks for the lovely wrap you gave me you precious thing.
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judith,
    I finally got around to being tagged! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness! Do stop by I left a fabulous review for you on my blog! xo, Alys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you!