Sunday, February 5, 2012

~ Dreams Come True ~





Hello My Friends,























 Paris Atelier

I have been thinking of you all very much and visiting your sites for inspiration. However, I 
miss you. I miss the interaction with my special friends that I have met through this journey of a blog and I have to tell you, life is busy, so busy that I chose to focus on my family, career, and other priorities. I let the blog slip for quite some time now but I just can't stay away from you! So, I am going to try my hardest to make time for some of the things I love most and one of those things is my beloved Paris Atelier. 


Paris Atelier


My best friend, Michelle, and I just booked a trip to London, Rome, and of course, Paris for the Summer and I cannot process it in my head yet. I am so excited and inspired. Dreams really do come true. It has been over eight years since my last visit to that magical city of Paris and that was also the last trip I took with my Mom. I can't wait to go back for what I'm sure will be a memorable, emotional, full of wonder and laughter voyage.

  Paris Atelier


I hope you will join me in the next few months as I plan, dream, and prepare for this special trip. I would love nothing more than to share it all with you and hear about special dreams you've made come true!

Bien des choses à tous,
Judith

All Photos ~ Paris Atelier
Please feel free to use, pin, blog, etc. with a link back to the original source. Merci!






Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Judith,

    For months I've been meaning to email you, to reconnect, and to check on you and make sure that all is well. I worried that you "disappeared" because something was wrong. I'm relieved to hear that things are going well with you (although I do feel bad that I never contacted you.)

    I'm happy to hear that you will be travelling to Paris again~yes, a dream for many of us.

    Glad to have you back, mon amie!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely and exciting!!! That sounds like a dream trip! I'm sure you can't wait :)
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started following your blog recently. I am glad you are back and will be planning a fun trip to Europe over the next few weeks. How exciting. Can't wait to hear more. A bientôt. Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Planning is almost as much fun as being there. Enjoy the anticipation...(that first shot is really lovely!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dear Judith!

    My heart is singing singing singing and I mean

    ~ S ~
    i
    ~n~
    g~
    i~
    n
    ~~g~~
    for you!
    What a Happy Happy heart you must hav! You made my day because dear friend I KNOW how much you have longed to go to your beloved, your city, your soulmate of all cities, Pais!
    I am so with you every single step of your planning!

    xxx's
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome back - I have missed your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have gorgeous photos here... just so pretty. I'm linking to a past post of yours: Ziegfeld Follies in my post tomorrow, just fyi :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Back, Judith! I'm so excited for you for this sensational trip in your future. Happy Valentine's Day!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brand new follower - just wanted to stop by to say I *love* that second photo of yours and that I'm excited to see what else you post, especially from your beloved Paris!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you!